Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Flexitangle

Yesterday we created a flexitangle with A3 paper. When we finished colouring we had to cross and score it with scissors and a ruler to make it straight. Lastly we glued the edges and had to fold it to make it look like this picture. After I was done it came out looking like this, even though it was very difficult I had lots of fun doing the process. I have learnt to draw designs bigger to make the colouring part easier and next time when we do a hexiflexigon I need to take my time and do not rush. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Freeman
    Hi my name is Ocean and I am a year 7 student from Paihia School. I really like flexagon. I like our your colors and your patterns I think that you had the best one. I also like how you have put it all together.

    ReplyDelete