Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

The lost Tourist

                   The lost tourist
I am excited to travel around the world. It was my summer holiday and I had nothing to do. So I planned to travel around the world with my friends and my first destination was to explore the African jungle.  As I land in Africa we drove down to the jungles with experienced people. I see magnificent animals with colourful patterns along their bodies, While we’re walking I decide to take pictures of the endangered Red Crane. After admiring the Red Crane I had a good look around and realised I was lost. I panicked and had an adrenaline rush. I was confused and scared because I was worried about the dangerous animals around me. After the stress I remember being given a big map from the experienced workers incase I got lost. I was trying to find where we started and which trail we were on. The map was huge, but I managed to find my way to the group.

Today for writing my group Tamaki did 5-7-10 writing. 5 - 7 10 writing is when you write for 5 minutes, Buddy read for 7 minutes and edit for 10 minutes. I have enjoyed writing today because this was my first time writing and describing a picture.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Freeman,
    Since I really like writing, 5-7-10 writing sounds fun. I might try it sometime. I like your story but maybe next time try previewing it first before you post it onto your blog so you can change it so then it doesn't come of the page.

    Blog ya later
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Freeman
    I saw your blog post about the lost tourist. I don’t know if you have noticed this but the writing is out of the page and that is kinda weird. If you fix that up it would be great and I like that you added a reflection and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete