Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Day 5 - Activity 2

Activity 2: After the adventure at The Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve, you are pretty happy to get back into the shuttle van and continue with your road trip. Over the next few hours you travel up and over the Southern Alps, arriving in the city of Christchurch to eat lunch. You have a delicious meal at a café downtown and then hop back into the van to travel to Twizel, a small town at the base of Aoraki-Mt Cook. Mt Cook is the largest mountain in New Zealand. It is also the mountain where Sir Edmund Hillary trained for his climb up Mt Everest the tallest mountain in the world. Sir Edmund Hillary is very famous because he was the first person to ever reach the top of Mt Everest!


This is my DLO task that I made about a famous New Zealander. I chose to pick Peter Jackson
because I have watched nearly all his movies and is a inspirational director.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Freeman I like how you have put the facts in your own words. Did you know he is worth $600 million? Also what is your favorite movie of his? My favorite is The Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Freeman
    I also chose Peter Jackson for this activity. I absolutely love his movies especially the Lord Of The Rings and the Hobbit trilogy's. Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fraidoon
    You have some really fantastic facts. I didn't know that Peter Jackson was born in Halloween. I've only watched one of his movie Gladiator. What is your best movie? Keep up the stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Freeman. Great DLO. I like how you have added an image of Peter Jackson in your DLO. The facts you have provided are really interesting. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Freeman!

    These are some great facts about Peter Jackson! Your last point is interesting.. Do you know who it was that said his first movies were called bad taste?

    Great work!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Freeman, I have never heard of Pukerua Bay before. Is it in the North Island or South Island? I am a big fan of The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete