Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Tech - Pewter casting

\
Today at tech we finishing of our workbook that had the designs and people we were thinking of giving it to. I have made my choice of who to give it to and decided to pick my mum. The design I picked to give to her was a heart. We are now tracing our design onto a piece of wood to cut it out using a special type of machine. After cutting our design out of the wood we put a same size wood one on each side to hold the wood for after they pour the melted medal in. Next week hopefully I will be up to putting the string into the piece of medal to finally finish my design. It is the second week of our tech session and surprised that we are nearly finished. I am looking forward to next week to finish my design and to give it to my mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment