Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Cross Country

On Thursday we went down to Dunkirk for cross country. We had to run 5 laps around the course and finish through a inflatable balloon that we had to pass when we finished. We were the last class to run because we were in the seniors, as we waited we cheered on the other classes and as time when pass it was time for my year to run. We stood in a line while waiting for the clapper to clap I was excited but nervous at the same time then when the clapper hit my ears I started jogging with Sanujan. Throughout the course we jogged the whole race we started off last because we didn't want to waste our energy, but we managed to overlap people and we came 8th and 9th (I was 8th). We had a good time even though we didn't make the top 3 hopefully Next year I can come `1st 2nd or 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment