Pages

Thursday 12 October 2017

Sky tower - Bonus Activity

Adults wanting to try out sky walk will have to pay $150. If your a student or a backpacker with ID it will be cheaper then adults by $20. Kids 10 - 15 will be the cheapest at $120 and a family pack with 2 adults & 2 children will be $420.
.Image result for sky walk auckland
I have chose sky walk instead of bungy jump because I will never do that in my life. It is also really scary for because heights is my worst fear. I decided to do sky walk because that will be the only thing to conquer my fear. This event is more safer and cheaper then sky tower.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Freeman, I really like how you explained why you decided to do the Sky Walk instead of the Sky Jump. I really like how you said that the Sky Walk was the cheaper choice. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Freeman
    Great job on finishing this activity. I like how you added more than one image. Next time, maybe you could attribute your images. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Freeman, I think you have completed this task very well. One thing I like is how you have added a screenshot and an image to give a clear image to the reader. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete