Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Design Brief

Design Brief


What

What can the design be used for?
To watch videos
What can you do with the design?
  • Use it as a video stand
  • Use it to charge your device
  • Stand holder
What will the design look like?
It will be able to hold my phone on a landscape angle
What am I going to design?
I am going to design a phone holder
What will the design be made from? (materials)
ABS plastic (melts when hot)
What is the process of making the design?
The 3D printer will melt the ABS plastic to make a phone holder


Where
Where am I going to put the design?
On a table instead of holding it
Where can the design be used?
It can be used on a bed with supports to make it steady
Where are we going to make the design?
3D printing Class


Why
Why do we need this design?
If your watching a movie on your phone you can put it on a holder


Why are we making the design?
It will be useful for holding phones and watching
videos instead of holding your phone with your arm to long


Who
Who will use the design?
I will use the holder because I always watch videos on a phone
Who can I give this design to?
My family who needs it to watch videos
Who will like this design so much that they want one?
Myself
Who will design the product?
Myself
Who will make the design?
Myself


When
When will we take the design home?
In about 10 weeks
When will we finish the design?
In about 8 weeks
When will the design be used?
When I watch videos
When will the design break?
When you drop it on concrete


How
How durable are the materials?
Brittle, Easy to snap
How long will the design last?
Forever, But if you drop it on concrete it will break
How will we make the design?
By using the 3D printer




No comments:

Post a Comment